Thursday, February 23, 2006

Hassams

From Haaretz -
Prior to the elections and despite an agreement on the 'period of calm,' Hamas played an active role in the rocket attacks, with military officials estimating that the movement was responsible for nearly 20 percent of all Qassams fired at Israel last year.
Now that Hamas is officially in charge, Qassam fire should be regarded as authorized attacks by a foreign power and responded to appropriately. There's no point providing free electricity to bomb makers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome home

2:29 AM  
Blogger sheikh X said...

Thanks, good to be here. But I didn't think I was out...

Wow - the 'word verification' to post here has me stumped. I have no idea what these letters are - this system designed to eliminate spam-bots and stupid people has caught me in its net ... argh!

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home